Pages

February 20, 2013

Kakaós csiga - a guest post for samtundsahne

I think it was more or less a week ago, that I've received a mail from Nancy, who is the author of the inspiring blog samtundsahne. Although, I am on a sugar and white flour free month, I had to take a tiny break to bake these cocoa rolls. I was wondering for a while about with what kind of treat I should surprise Nancy, but for a couple of reasons it was absolutaly clear, that it must be kakaós csiga and nothing else! I hoped to wake up some childhood memories with it, and I think I managed to do so! If you would like to know more about kakaós csiga, then please head over to her blog!


4 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

They look wonderful! How can one resist to such lovely buns?

Cheers,

Rosa

samtundsahne said...

dear noémi,

i absolutely l.o.v.e this post!
yeah, its true...
and i love kakaós csiga!

you really managed to surprise me with a special treat and it makes me very happy!!!

thank you so much for this wonderfull guestpost!!!

lots of love
nancy

Emanuelle Lee said...

wow these look so delicious!

chriesi said...

@Rosa: Thanks! Haha, do not ask me, I gave up my sugar free month for them! :D

@samtundsahne: liebe Nancy! i am so glad that i made the right choice! and um absolutely thrilled that you like the photos and everything!

@Manu: I am glad you like them! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails