Pages

June 7, 2009

Candied Ginger Cookies

I was planning to prepare Millie's candied ginger already since quite a while, but somehow I didn't manage to do so before. On Thursday, I wanted to bake some cookies and when I read that the recipe calls for candied ginger it was clear that I am going to make it myself.


B
y the way Millie surprised me with the "Super Duper Chef" award. Thank you again! Now it is my turn to give it to 5 great cooks out there! Here they are: Rosa, Manggy, Dhanggit, Robert and Jasmin. Now let's see the cookies!


Ingredients:
200 g flour
50 g maize strach
100 g candied ginger, chopped
100 g ground almond
100 g sugar

175 g butter, room temperature
1 egg

Mix all ingredients together and knead a dough. Let it stand 30 minutes in the fridge. Roll out and give it the shape you desire. Bake for 10-12 minutes on 180°C.

1 comment:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Those are some of ma favorite cookies! Marvelous!

Cheers,

Rosa

Related Posts with Thumbnails