Pages

April 23, 2008

Do you know my name?

I wear a small hat and I am never alone. The mouth who ate me guessed my name is Shimeji mushroom, however she received me from a friend who could not tell her who I am. So please look at me and tell me if she was right!

Yeah about the mushroom name I am really a bit confused because its colour were darker than the Shimeji I have seen before. I prepared a salad for dinner yesterday out of the leftovers in the fridge and as it was so tasty I wanted to share it with you.

Ingredients:
5-6 green beans
3 radish
1 onion

1 small lettuce
2-3 tomatoes
100 g bacon
some mushroom

1 tablespoon grape seed oil
1 tablespoon elder vinegar or white vinegar
1 teaspoon pumpkin seed oil

3 tablespoon milk
juice of a half lime
salt, pepper

Slice beans and cook in some vegetable stock. Chop the rest of the veggies as you like to.
Mix dressing out of grape seed oil, elder vinegar, pumpkin seed oil, milk and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper, also you can add some dried salad herbs. Fry bacon and after it is ready fry mushrooms in the same saucepan.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails